Promoting a site for dispatch services for logistics companies and truckers in the U.S.
Four months ago, Links-Stream was approached by a company that provides dispatch services for logistics companies and truckers in the U.S. market.
The client came to us with the following task:
- diversifying the link profile
- improve the position and increase traffic on the main pages to be promoted
What strategy we chose:
To diversify the link profile, we chose submittion lniks, which were predominantly put on the home page, a total of about 70 pieces.
To improve the ranking of the landing pages, we chose niche links from forums and blogs, because this type of links is a very common and effective method of link building, given the number of autoforums. As a result, more than 100 links from forums and blogs were placed on the landing pages.
The total linkbuilding budget for the entire time is about $1000.
The number of links to the domain before the start of the work:
The number of links to the domain at the moment:
What a result we got:
- More than DOUBLE the search traffic to the website!
Traffic to the site before the work begins:
Traffic for today:
2. The number of keywords in the TOP-10 of Google has increased TWO times!
The number of keywords in the TOP-10 Google before the start of work:
The number of keywords in the TOP-10 of Google today:
3. All of the most important keywords that the client wanted to promote are in the TOP 1-3
4. Due to the increase in Google's trust in the site as a whole very well increased informational queries in the company's blog. These queries have a good frequency and bring a lot of traffic, which positively affects the promotion of basic commercial queries.
Conclusion: Proper use of submits and links from forums and blogs can achieve excellent results in not very competitive topics, even in the U.S. market!