Policy for protecting personal information of site users
1. General conditions.
1.1. This Policy determines the procedure for the processing and protection of an individual entrepreneur Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna (hereinafter referred to as FLP Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna) information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as the User) that can be obtained by FLP Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna when the User uses the services/goods used by FLP Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna.
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the User provides about himself independently when using the Site or during the registration process (creating an account) to purchase goods/services from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy and the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.4. By registering on the Site and using the Site, the User expresses his full agreement with the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and/or any Services available when using the Site must be terminated immediately.
1.6. By registering on the website, you also confirm that you have read the list of your rights as a data subject in accordance with Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data". This list is available at the link: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2297-17.
2. Purposes of collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Site.
2.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. Individual entrepreneur Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna processes the User's personal data in order to:
- identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts concluded with the sole proprietor Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna;
- providing the User with goods/services, access to the Site;
- communication with the User, sending transactional letters to the User at the time of receiving an application for registration on the Site or receiving payment from the User, one-time, if the User performs these actions, sending notifications and requests to the User;
- sending messages of an advertising and/or informational nature to the User - no more than 1 message per day;
- verification, research and analysis of such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as develop new services and sections of the Site;
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
3. Conditions for processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties.
3.1. Private entrepreneur Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. FLP Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees and contractors who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site and the provision of Services.
3.3. Individual entrepreneur Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine (including in order to prevent and/or suppress illegal and/or illegal actions of Users). The disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
3.4. The sole proprietor Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User, and proceeds from the fact that the User, in good faith, provides reliable and sufficient information, takes care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information when such a need arises.
4.1. When using the Site, the user confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights to allow him to register (create an account) and use the Site Services;
- indicates reliable information about himself in the volumes necessary to use the Site Services, the mandatory fields for the further provision of the Site Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at his own discretion.
- realizes that the information on the Site posted by the User about himself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- is familiar with this Policy, agrees with it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and putting a tick under the link to this Policy is the written consent of the User to collect, store, process and transfer to third parties personal data provided by the User.
4.2. FLP Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna does not check the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the Users, except for cases when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
5. Within the framework of this Policy, "User's personal information" means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site, Services including but not limited to: name, surname, email address, email address of the profile on social networks.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site during their use using the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user's browser (or other program through which the Site is accessed), access time, the address of the requested page.
6. Modification and deletion of personal data.
6.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data. The user is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise the sole proprietor Velychko Svitlana Volodymyrivna is not responsible for non-receipt of notifications, goods/services, etc.
6.2. The user can also delete the personal information provided by him under a certain account. At the same time, deleting an account may result in the inability to use some functions of the Site.
8. Feedback. Questions and suggestions.
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +38 (099) 978−48−26 or by sending correspondence to the address: 8 202, Kiev region, Irpin, st. Turgenevskaya, 25 V, apt. 23.